Do you ever look around and wonder, "Is this what I am going to do for the next 30 years???" Or are you a mom with a baby and you don't have the same fire for your career as you did before having your child? Maybe you are none of these but you aren't sure if what you are doing is going to be something you look back and feel you lived the BEST THRIVING LIFE.
I feel ya. This was me and it was Allison, this week's guest. Allison Matthies is a successful entrepreneur with endeavors in network marketing and property management. A woman after my own heart! She has replaced a six figure corporate career in just a few short years and now spends her days with actual quality of life with her kids and husband vs the few hours she used to have with them each day.
What we cover in this episode:
- Living in lack vs abundant mindsets
- Laying awake at night wishing for something more
- What's the worst that can happen in trying something new
- Becoming a new mom and starting a business
- Rental properties
- Network marketing
- Expecting success
- Habits and the importance of doing the next small step
- How to carve out a few hours each day to build your dreams
"Expect Success. You will be met at your level of expectation." - Allison Matthies
Do you have a burning desire to change your net worth but need some help? JOIN OUR GROUP! Each month we track our net worth and are reaching for a goal of 100,000.000 collective net worth.