This episode is the story of a humble man who looked around at his industry and thought to himself, "This could be done better and I can figure out how." Eli Chamberlain is the owner of Cozyhome, an energy efficiency expert, and has a mission to help homes stop leaking money.
You will learn:
- How to take an existing profession and turn it into a business
- How to learn from other's mistakes and turn them into profits for yourself
- Insight on being socially responsible with your business in your community
- Diversifying yourself so that your new business doesn't stress your personal finances
- How to creatively keep overhead costs down during a new business launch
What are you doing in your life right now that could be monetized??? What are you doing each and every day for someone else that you could be doing for yourself? Eli shows you how to rethink your employee status in your expertise and see how you can impact the world and your family more by creating a business out of those talents and skills.
One of my favorite things about this episode is that Eli gives you the story from inception to now of how he did this and there was so much I learned from him in this episode. I love Eli's humility, character and his desire to make a massive impact in all the lives around him.
Do you want to improve your net worth but don't know where to start? Do you wish there were others on the journey with you cheering you on? Well join our Facebook Community! You will hear episode drops and exclusive tips and tricks that we are all using to improve our net worth. We also track our net worth each month!